THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple guy living in no fairy tale world. I laugh, i cry, i get hurt and sometimes get stumble with my own ups and down...I may not be able to please everybody but atleast i know for myself that i'm just living my lfe the way i want it to be. No hype, no pretense..just me!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Congratulations Graduates

Congratulations Graduates


Wow whatta couple of years, graduation in the Phils. is fast approaching and it's about time to extend my sincere congratulations in advance to those who made it this far...at last you were through burning candles every night just to passed the exams. What even worst is the fact the you have to read everything just for the heck of studying but it's over now and time to face new challenges in life...

So to the graduates of 2009 break a leg!

0 comments: