THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple guy living in no fairy tale world. I laugh, i cry, i get hurt and sometimes get stumble with my own ups and down...I may not be able to please everybody but atleast i know for myself that i'm just living my lfe the way i want it to be. No hype, no pretense..just me!

Friday, April 10, 2009

My Cyber Kind of Love

My Cyber Kind Of LOve




I wanted to believed that there is always a happy ending for everything but as i aged i came to realize that not all things in this universe are meant to be...maybe in our imagination because that's what we want to believe after all the happy ending that i knew was the one i read in books...

My boss assigned me to prepare the matrix plan for our incoming seminar and as one of his side kicks i oblige to do so. unluckily, i don't have my own personal laptop so i needed to go over the internet cafe to do the research about the topic and so while i was browsing i opened one of my accounts and leave it on. In the middle of my work i got buzz by this person and as i sign of respect i replied and to my surprise we became friends that instant. We get a long well and exchange phone numbers, unfortunately, the person is already committed but that didn't keep us away from communicating. For almost about 2 weeks of exchanging messages and calls i must i say i was developed to this person, though we are million miles away from each other i am always vocal about my feelings and so that person too on me. Until one day we just suddenly lost track of communication. I am hesitant to contact that person for i am afraid to be rejected knowing that the person is already committed or maybe that person realized that no matter how hard we try still we can't be together ..and i am starting to feel the pain.

For that person who will always have a special place in my heart..thank you very much for the happiness I've felt in a short moment we've shared i know one day our path will cross again and i just wanna let u know that I'll always be here waiting even if it takes forever...

0 comments: